One factor essential to ensuring your facility operates efficiently is water quality. To achieve this goal, it is imperative you install a water treatment system. Industrial water filtration systems are a major component of such systems.
Different Types of Filtration Systems
Not all industrial water filtration systems are the same. They are available in different types designed to address the specific requirements of each water treatment system and industry. They are all made to ensure the removal of contaminants from the water. These can be sediments and particulates as well as metals.
Among the types employed in industries are:
- Pipeline/basket strainers: These use either a mesh or perforated-plate screen
- Automatic self-cleaning strainers: This is a versatile self-cleaning system
- Ultraviolet purification: This method employs ultraviolet light
- Bag filter: These work similarly to coffee filters
- Industrial Reverse osmosis: This heavy-duty type uses reverse osmosis.
- Media filters: These are made up of diverse layers of materials.
- Separators: These are maintenance-free devices.
Finding the Right System
For industries and businesses, finding the right water filtration system is extremely important. If you are wondering what type of industrial water filtration systems are best suited for your facilities, why not call our professional staff and ask? At Robert B. Hill Co., we can offer you not only answers to your questions but suggest equipment compatible with your company’s needs and equipment.